Our Company-wide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to JCAParts employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Protection of Personal Information
JCAParts takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with us. JCAParts may also combine it with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information JCAParts may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you create a JCAParts Account, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, register for our newsletter, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and/or credit card information.
- When you send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on JCAParts forums, JCAParts may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and /or phone number.
- In the U.S., we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances such as when setting up or when determining whether to extend commercial credit.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on JCAParts’ latest product announcements, updates, and upcoming events/sales. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with JCAParts, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve JCAParts' products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a JCAParts product is purchased/shipped so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies:
Google Chrome - Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select "Settings." Click "Show advanced settings." In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings" button. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the cookies settings to "Block all cookies."
Firefox - At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ." Select the " menu and then select " panel. Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history." Uncheck mark "Accept cookies from sites" to disable cookies.
Apple mobile device - go to Settings, then "Safari", and then to the "Cookies" section to disable cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer - Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options." Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
Safari - Go to "Safari preferences" and then to the "privacy" pane to disable cookies.
Please note that certain features of the JCAParts website will not be available once cookies are disabled and may cause some sites to not display correctly.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. JCAParts may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the JCAParts website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if JCAParts is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through the Contact us form.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Third-Party Sites and Services
JCAParts websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Jurassic Classic Auto Parts. Larry Haas. 4787 104th Terrace, Live Oak, Florida, USA, 32060